Pages

Thursday, June 19, 2014

Book Launch Contest

Yay! Parallel Lives Part 1 is live on AmazonKobo,  iTunes, Barnes & Noble, and All Romance Books!



Elyse is very excited to introduce this new story in a serial format, similar to your favorite TV shows. There's a total of six parts, which will be released weekly. Part 1 launched on , Part 2 will be released on June 24, and Part 3 goes live on July 1. We'll take a short summer break, and Parts 4-6 will be released weekly starting September 2.

I'd love to get your help with the launch, and I want to make it fun so here's the deal. Share my Facebook post or reTweet my Tweet and be entered to win a signed beach art poster by Joe Gemignani, the cover photographer!

I should be able to track your shares, but it's a good idea to comment below as well to make sure you're entered. The winner will be announced on Sunday, June 22.



Thanks, and good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment